At GroupZu, we want to facilitate a diverse community full of broad experiences from around the world. The integrity of our community is important to us, and we have created these guidelines to ensure that our platform is respectful, safe, secure, and legal for our Organizations.
Since we partner with Stripe as a payment processor, we must abide by their guidelines as dictated by their restricted business limitations.
Examples of businesses and business practices that are prohibited by GroupZu include:
- Active selling or trading virtual currencies or cryptocurrencies
- Selling or trading counterfeit goods
- Intellectual property infringement
- Selling pharmaceutical goods
- Multi-level marketing or affiliate marketing
- Credit repair services
- Organized criminal or terrorist activity
- Any activity or group based on the harassment, intimidation, or hatred towards any group based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin
We expect anyone who uses the GroupZu platform to be respectful to the individuals and organizations that are part of our community.
Prohibited content includes content that:
- Impersonates any person or entity, including government officials or public figures
- Defames or libels any other person
- Promotes or encourages hateful or dangerous content towards an individual or group of individuals based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin
- Invades another person’s privacy or uses their likeness without permission
This list is representative and therefore non-exhaustive. If you’re unsure about any of these standards and whether or not a business violates these guidelines, please contact support. Finally, we reserve the right to terminate any package with any organization that does not meet our ethical standards.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I report a group that doesn’t fit these guidelines?
If you see an Organization or an Organization’s materials that you believe violate these guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgLast Edited on 2020-10-09